Tuesday, March 15, 2011

In Honor

The blog in which I have created is dedicated to my beloved baby fuzzies I've had throughout the years and too all rats who have an undeserved reputation. Hopefully through this I can share my many thoughts, smiles, laughs and fun stories with you all. Even hopefully to bring more awareness to this amazing species that I have had the honor to learn about and come in contact with. Any rat owner/lover(which hopefully we would like to think the love comes along with owning!)endures varying degrees of disgusted comments or haters, it is enevitable when owning a creature many do not understand. But this is something we rat lovers are trying to break, the unknown is what draws people to fear and their ignorance refuses them to take a step out of that box and learn about something knew. The questions I have been asked about owning rats sometimes I have to bite my tongue or make a face to myself. Questions that if they only knew how silly that sounded to a rat owner, again its these unknown falsified stereotypes keeping them away.. but someday.. maybe you will join us in helping these beautiful, amazing animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment