Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Rat Property Laws

When living with our ratties the basic rules are :


1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If I've peed on it, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If you've got something larger, it's mine.
6. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it's in my reach, it's mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's broken or it tastes bad, it's yours.


and of course what I have learned from my rats:


1.  A little pee won't hurt me
2.  It is OK to steal food off someone else's plate
3.  If I'm small and cute I can get away with just about anything
4.  If I can fit it in my mouth, it's food
5.  Lazing around in hammocks all day and partying all night is the only way to live
6.  The world is my toilet
7.  All facial orifices require regular inspection
8.  If I have a dispute with my neighbour it is socially appropriate for me to beat the crap out of him
9.  Sex, food and sleep are my only priorities in life
10.  I must be well groomed at all times

No comments:

Post a Comment